[Nfb-krafters-korner] needle holders?

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 00:13:25 UTC 2013

One of my favorite needle holders is the little case that hold the leads for
the refillable automatic led pencils.

They are about the length of a finger and about as thick as a little finger.

Another thing I use to stash little items is an altoids tin.

For needles I cut a piece of felt that fits inside the tin and then just
stab the pin into the felt.

Little prescription bottles work well.

Finally, the travel size tylenol tubes work well too.  They are about the
size and shape of a tube of chap stick.

@-> ~ <-@
Dixie
@-> ~ <-@