[Nfb-krafters-korner] modifying a baby blanket pattern

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 9 22:25:18 UTC 2013

Hi Lilly,

I'm not sure, but I think I found the pattern you referenced.  The one I
found uses a chain stitch for the starting foundation and then uses single
crochets to form the blanket.  Since there is not any type of pattern using
a mixture of different crochet stitches you are free to make the starting
chain foundation any length you want and make the blanket with as many rows
of single crochet as you want.  If there is some type of stitch pattern
being used, then changing the size of the blanket will take some
consideration  of a couple factors.

HTH,
Annette