[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for help

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Mon Dec 9 23:02:10 UTC 2013

Dialogue magazine in Portland,Oregon  reaches a lot of people across the
life and career span.  They have a section just for bobbies and home
activities etc.  They publish six times a year and are also looking for
article all the time.  Every author is blind or VI and write from their life
perspective.  It's one of the most helpful publications out there exept of
course these NFB listserve...

Maybe don't who's really active in KK can write for them?

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short