[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Special Notices and Pen Pals Supplement for Dec...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Dec 11 20:30:26 UTC 2013

Terry,

How about you writing something.  It is best if it comes from each of  us
and not just a few.  We all have something to say, and we all write  these
emails.  So Ziegler has cut the limit of words in an article way  down.  I
don't remember what it is now.    Please instead of  waiting for someone else
to do it write say 5 paragraphs and please include our  website in it and
send it off to them.

In a message dated 12/11/2013 3:08:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,