[Nfb-krafters-korner] Got Brambleberry

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 03:22:27 UTC 2013

Please do suggest it.  Actually, when I did the class Fun making soap  I
put it as a resource.  Don't know why it didn't get up on the  website.

I love the descriptions of her scents and she is such a help if you call
up.  Her an dher husband are fantastic.  Did you check out her Soap  Queen
info and recipes?

In a message dated 12/11/2013 9:23:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,