[Nfb-krafters-korner] the blind post

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Thu Dec 12 04:43:03 UTC 2013

Hi to all,
After reading a post by Beverly a few days ago I had a look at
http://www.theblindpost.com
You can subscribe via e-mail or read the magazine on-line. Just go to the bottom of the page. I think it is the second or third last link.
The Blind Post has classifieds etc. but also announcements and some regular columns, one is called Yarn, Hook, & Needle by Phyllis Campbell
Here is a link for anyone interested.
http://www.theblindpost.com/YarnHookNeedle.html
There are a few nice patterns for crochet and knitting, but as Beverly mentioned, I am sure people might also be interested in other crafts, so this might be a good opportunity for sending in info or some other kind of collaboration.
Lindy