[Nfb-krafters-korner] Got Brambleberry

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 17:18:28 UTC 2013

I used the melt and pour soap in the class Fun Making soap.

Brambleberry has several melt and pour soaps to choose from and they also
have ready made bases for other products.

They do have all the ingredience for making any of these body type of
things.  Do check them out over at

brambleberry.com

In a message dated 12/12/2013 12:02:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,