[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for folks to call in

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Dec 12 17:34:12 UTC 2013

Joyce,
Your message said:
To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572  0141 (Toll Free)

Earlier today I saw a post with a different phone number.  The number given was 1-347-215-7037.  Is that the deal one number is toll free and the other you have to pay for?

I just want to make sure the number I have is going to work so I don't have to worry about it.

Thanks,
Cindy