[Nfb-krafters-korner] Facebook users

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 17:34:30 UTC 2013

I have a question regarding Facebook.

I tried going on a few Facebook pages [Like Perkins, etc.] and I tried
posting a message to their facebook page.  I wrote a little something, but
then I added _www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
and something weird seem to happen.  I do not believe it posted my  note.
It seemed I am not positive, but to bring me to our Facebook page  [Krafters
Korner facebook page] and nothing got posted to the Perkins  Facebook.

Is there a way to add a link when doing a message on facebook?  I am
wondering if we could just add some info to blogs and facebook pages and how to
direct folks to our places?

Any help would be appreciated