[Nfb-krafters-korner] Facebook answer for Joyce

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 13:39:16 UTC 2013

Joyce, I think I just figured out your "weirdness" when posting links on Facebook.
When one copy/pastes a link to say a document or a search engine, that link stays in the "hyperlink" format, however when one copy/pastes a link on FB, it will expand to include a photo and description of what is at that link.

Your questioned had puzzled me until I just post a link on FB and when it expanded I realized that must be your weirdness.

Barb