[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class phone in options

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 19:58:51 UTC 2013

Skype works on both the iPhone and iPad.  Skype out is an add-on service you
can purchase through Skype where in you pay a flat rate for a subscription
to unlimited calling phone numbers in the area of your choice.  Skype you
can call Skype to Skype.  Skype Out you can also call from Skype to any
phone number in the chosen area.  For example I pay I think it is $36 for a
year subscription to have unlimited calls to any telephone number in the
States and in Canada.   I think they also offer a monthly choice and a per
minute choice.  .
You can read more about the rates at:
http://www.skype.com/en/rates/

I can use it on my iPad, my iPhone, and on my computer through the Y-fi.  I
really like using this service while crafting as I use the headphones on my
computer and then have hands free to craft.

>From a former Magic Jack user who now only uses Skype and Skype out!

@-> ~ <-@
Dixie
@-> ~ <-@