[Nfb-krafters-korner] beginners loom class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 18:52:33 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know that there will be a beginners loom class in
Jan.  Jill will be teaching this telephone class.  It is not posted on  the
website  yet as we kinda changed dates around and wanted to teach a  more
basic beginners class via telephone for those who wanted to take a phone
beginner's class in looming.

We have a loom class up on the website in Feb already that will be given
via telephone that is for the folks that have already taken the beginners
class  in Jan.

So please watch for the announcement when the Jan class goes up on the
website.  This first beginners class will be on Jan 23 & Jan 30.