[Nfb-krafters-korner] please do share

Catherine M catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Tue Dec 17 02:31:57 UTC 2013

Hello All,
I know it's summer in Aussie land but this cake is so yummy.
I hope if yu make it you will enjoy every last spoon full.
Merry Christmas everyone.
Catherine.

ICE CREAM CHRISTMAS CAKE.
500 grams or  half a pound of dried mixed fruit
One cup of cherries.
Two liters or  4 liters of ice cream soften.
Half a cup of Brandie or rum.
Or1/4 cup of brandy and rum it’s up to yourself..
If children are going to eat this cake you can put in a ½ cup of orange or
apple juice..
One teaspoon of mixed spice.
Half of a teaspoon of nutmeg and ground ginger.
My family doesn’t like the spices in the cake but I do but I don’t put them
in  so they will eat it lol
Soke the fruit over night in the brandy or rum or both if that is what you
would like.
Or in fruit juice for children
If using the spices mix them in as well.
Next day soften the amount of Ice-cream you are using and mix the fruit and
ice-cream together and pore it into a cake tin a spring pan if possible.
Cover with foil and place back into freezer.
When you are going to serve it take it out and place the bottom on the cake
tim into warm water run a knife around the in side of the cake tin.
Turn it out onto a plate and cove place back into freezer and take it out
about 10 minutes before serving.
I hope you will enjoy this cake I so love it. ..

join us on the accessible friends net work,  A social club while sitting at
home.