[Nfb-krafters-korner] please call in Wednesday

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 21:55:30 UTC 2013

If you want to just listen you can use the computer.  If you want to
speak, make comments then call in.

You can not call in and listen.  They tell you to turn your speakers
down/off when you call in and I do not know how many phone lines they have
active during the broadcaste.  It might only be the two.  So it might  be hard to
get through depending on how many calls.

Please do call in and make your comments and then I am sure they will ask
you to hang up so they can get more phone calls.

I am not sure as the last time I did this was a few years back and we had
Henrieetta call in and talk and I think someone else.  It was planned out
and actually the studio called the 3 of us

In a message dated 12/17/2013 3:24:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,