[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting for charity

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 00:10:58 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Actually now that I think about it, I have knitted for charity for the past
two years when one of our members has hosted a charity. One year it was a
preemie's project and the next year it was for Theresa's disabled ministry.
Is someone going to host a charity this year? Sorry, as I say I know nothing
about this subject, but perhaps there is someone out there who can? Susan
has mentioned the "web of hope" which some have already expressed interest
in, how about it Susan?

Anyone else interested in hosting a charity? I'm sure Joyce can explain more
about how it was done. All I know is that all I did was to send the things
I'd made to the person in charge of collecting the items.

Cathy F