[Nfb-krafters-korner] A big thank you

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Dec 19 14:41:40 UTC 2013

I tried, but no luck!  I called the toll free number but was not able to get through.  I also tried to log onto the website but that didn't work either.  I guess I was doing it wrong or something.  Maybe someone can talk me through it so I can catch the others.  I think I had the right time.

How did it go?

Cindy Z.