[Nfb-krafters-korner] crazy question, need help.

Deb Trevino debra_trevino at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 20 07:06:15 UTC 2013

Y'all will think I've lost my mind unless you've done this project.  I can't
think what to call it so can't Google it.  I'll describe what I remember and
see if you guys can help.

The product is a cord, sort of like that made with a spool knitter.  Its
made with two dowel rods, each with a hold drilled near the bottom.  Yarn is
threaded through the dowel and it looks as though you have two enormous yarn
needles.

The cord is made by wrapping yarn around and between the dowels in a figure
8 pattern and pushing it down onto the threaded yarn.

That's all I remember so hope to get written instructions.  I assume the two
pieces of yarn which have been treaded are tied together at the bottom to
contain the wrapped "stitches".

Hope this rings a bell with someone.  Thanks for any help.

---