[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: crazy question, need help.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 20 18:04:12 UTC 2013

Listening to this I think of an I cord.[don't know if that is the
spelling]  We use to do it when I was a kid and we used a wooden spool of  thread
and nails were in one side.  We wrapped the yarn or thread around  the nails.
similar to loom weaving.

Now you can do this with circular knitting needles or double pointed
needles.  You can also use one of the flower looms and KISS looms sells a I
think key chain loom for I cord and it is $6

Let me know if this is what you are interested in and I can give you more
information.  What do you want to make?  Maybe there is other ideas  out
here folks can give you on what and how to use to create what you want to  do.

In a message dated 12/20/2013 2:57:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,