[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 21 18:49:13 UTC 2013

The beanie class is a beginners class.  The basketweave hat which  follows
the beanie class will teach a purl stitch besides the basic knit stitch  on
a loom and Lisa Maria will be doing an email wrist warmer class via email
beginning of Feb, so you will have plenty small projects to work on with
those  round looms.  The wrist warmer is done on a flower loom.

In a message dated 12/21/2013 7:44:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,