[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian Crochet

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 19:54:15 UTC 2013

hello Beverly,

I am using a mac and voiceover at the moment  and sometimes it works better with websites than windows screen readers do, so I went to the site in question to see if I could help you to get contact information. what I found is that there is only one way to contact the company and that is to use there online contact form. if you have jaws you can insert f7 and enter on the contact link, then find the form field and type in your name, email address and message to them. if you have quick key navigation enabled you would press the F to find the form field.

hope this helps.

Cathy F