[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian Crochet

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Dec 21 20:28:04 UTC 2013

Jaws, bla, easy to do in Window Eyes to get to the contact page, playful
grin.

I did notice though you have to use the link towards the top of the page.
The one towards the bottom goes no where, soft smile.

For those new, Jaws and Window Eyes screen reader users love to tease each
other.  There are certain things each does better then the other. Still we
love to tease each other, giggle.  My friend several years ago who has been
a MAC user teases me that the system already had speech built in. No come
back for that one. Sorry I let the JAWS and WE users down. I just could not
think of a come back, shy smile.

Becky and sweet Jake