[Nfb-krafters-korner] Merry Christmas

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Dec 22 12:46:13 UTC 2013

Well, another year is almost over.  It’s hard to believe it but, 2013 is almost 2014.  I would like to wish everyone on the Krafter’s Korner list a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

See you in the New Year.  By the way, I’ll be away from my computer from December 22-January 1 because I’ll be visiting my in-laws and family in Southern California.  So, if I don’t send any e-mails, that’s why.  Everyone, have fun with your families and friends and your craft projects.  That’s right, holiday celebrations don’t stop the crafting.

Regards,

Denise Shaible