[Nfb-krafters-korner] Holiday Safety on E-mail Lists

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 22 15:02:25 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Please be careful with what type of info you post to this and other lists.
All of our messages are saved in the archives, and can be read by anyone who
reviews them.  So if you post that you are going to be out of town, or away
from your home for a specific time frame, give some thought to how that info
can be used by those who do not have good intensions.  Additionally, we have
to keep in the back of our minds that we really do not know everyone who is
a member on an e-mail list, or their purpose for joining.  I'm not saying
that we have "bad" people on the list, but just as you most likely avoid
walking in dark deserted areas at night and you lock your doors, you should
exercise safety strategies online as well.

Safe and happy holidays to all.

Annette