[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian Crochet

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 22 18:07:59 UTC 2013

PayPal has your address and after each payment it states your name and
mailing address with your email that is connected to PayPal.  It alsosays  your
address is verified.  Some of the sellers state they will not send to  un
verified addresses on EBay.

In a message dated 12/21/2013 11:55:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,