[Nfb-krafters-korner] youtube

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 08:01:45 UTC 2013

Okay, when/if this is a go, make sure to send me a link to put up on the
website. This is a great way to promote our group and would make a fantastic
example to point all of those people that say they couldn't learn over the
phone. If I had a nickle every time I am told by someone that they couldn't
learn a craft over the phone, I would probably be rich.

Cindy S.