[Nfb-krafters-korner] looms

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Dec 23 20:56:09 UTC 2013

Linda and Debbie;

What is the universal loom for $40.  I do not know the difference between the universal and the oval, both 36 inches and $40.  Linda, did you count the shipping in your price.  I do not see any for $50.  I mentioned to Cindy that her descriptions do not give the number of pegs.  I think she is going to fix that, but it does not help me now.
She mentioned an oval with 118 pegs and a round with 120 pegs for about $40.
Her site has to much repetition.  When you pick a link, you do not go to the item for a long time and you can not get to other looms in that category after opening that link.

Terry P.