[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Dec 23 21:31:53 UTC 2013

Merry Christmas to all and best wishes to Teresa for a speady and healthy recovery.
We all miss you.  Have a Happy New Year!
Happy 2014!

From
Terry, Henry and Sophie

I got a miniature raindear that plays Rudaulf and Sophie is so intreaged with it.  She wants to sniff and kiss it.  She can not understand where the sound is coming from!!!
Her new Mommy has learned to mimic a squeaky toy and she loves that, too.
Since she has been a good girl, maybe Santa will leave her something under the Christmas tree.

Enjoy the holidays!