[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about a knitting looms

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Fri Dec 27 09:37:04 UTC 2013

Hi I am wondering if anyone can give me some advice about knitting looms, I
have never worked with a loom before, but would love to do so. Have since
found out there are many types of looms, peg count, some do socks, some are
used for other things and one I found seems to do socks scarves and a few
other items. As I am a beginner, what size or type of loom would be best to
buy? Hopefully in the months ahead I can  join in a basics class for loom
work.

Thanks, and very nice to be on the email list. Valerie