[Nfb-krafters-korner] Facebook

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Dec 27 19:00:30 UTC 2013

There are two pages.  One is called NFB Krafter's Korner and the other one is listed under NFB Krafter's Division.  At some point, both groups got started and we were trying to link the two together, but that never happened.  We tried, but you could not delete the page so we ended up keeping them both.  None of us knew too much about Facebook back then but Amanda and I think Dixie.

I guess we should decide what we want to do?

Cindy Z.