[Nfb-krafters-korner] Notice please read ASAP

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 27 21:04:23 UTC 2013

To Everyone on Facebook.

Our Facebook is not Krafters Korner

It is:
NFB Krafters Division

We have over 40 folks and our postings in the past have gone up on  it.

So Please according to the NFB Krafters Korner Cindy you are a member and
you added me as a member and Theresa was added as a member.

So folks go over to NFB Krafters Division and add your likes and chat over
there to build it up.

I thought there was some photos put up on our Facebook Page and now I am
not sure if folks put it on the correct Facebook page.