[Nfb-krafters-korner] Twitter looking for help

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Dec 28 00:08:23 UTC 2013

the only drawback with twitter is that you can only write messages that are
140 characters long.
So you can't really tweet things in one message.
It will take more than one message to get your point across.
Personally i think facebook is better for posting lots of things such as
classes and messages.
Best,
Melissa Green and Pj
I am where I am because I believe in all possibilities.