[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about knitting looms

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Sat Dec 28 02:47:28 UTC 2013

Joyce, thanks very much. I will check that loom class out when it comes up
and certainly won't forget as Feb 6th is my birthday, but I'll still have
time for a class.

Cheers and thank you everyone for being so kind as to answer all my
questions, I won't be constantly doing that.

Cheers from a very warm Sth Aus. Valerie