[Nfb-krafters-korner] Facebook

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sat Dec 28 03:55:29 UTC 2013

Hi Beverly and all,

The way the krafters division page works on facebook is that you click the
like button and you are automatically in the page. This page can be found
from the krafters korner website. You can also find it in the likes section
if you have a friend who is liked on the page.
If you are or others are still having trouble getting in, I know some pages
have it so you can invite others to like them. It would say something in
your notifications about someone inviting you to like that page, and then
you would just click that link and you could like the page from there.
Also for facebook users in general, I find it much easier to use the mobile
facebook version. The link to that is
m.facebook.com

I hope some of this helped.