[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginners Basket Class on website

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 28 18:47:09 UTC 2013

There is a new basket class posted on the website.  It is a beginners,  but
please note, the Heart on a String basket will be an easier one to start
off  with.  Feb. 10 Small Basket with a Heart is a small basket.  The  smaller
baskets might be harder to work up depending on the size of your  hands.
So that is why I chose the larger basket first to teach with this  little one
following up.

When you order 2 baskets or more you receive 10% off.

Information regarding the kit and contact infromation where to order them
can be found on the sign up page on our website.