[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cut off sign up

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 20:37:59 UTC 2013

The email classes will not have a sign up capability after  the  deadline
date.  We need the time to get the list set up.

So please do not delay  and sign up before the deadline date.   You can
contact me and I will try to get you into the class, but no  guarantees.

In a message dated 12/29/2013 3:02:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,