[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit pearl heart afghan class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 22:51:31 UTC 2013

It sounds like cuddling under a blanket will work at both places.

In a message dated 12/29/2013 5:46:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com writes:

HI  cathy.

Where catherine m lives it doesn’t get cold enough to snow, but  where I
live it does occasionally snow.  Still hats and stuff are welcome  in the
winter.
Blessings!
maria and Joe  chapman
Email, iMessage & fb: bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
twitter:  bubbygirl

On 22 Dec 2013, at 7:14 am, Cathy  <flowersandherbs at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi Maria,
>
> no, this class is not a good choice for a beginner. it takes a loom  with
120 pegs which you will not have on your round looms. it involves already
being familiar with various stitches. better to begin with the hats. you
will  enjoy those I am sure.
> that has me curious however, I know it is  summer where you are now. but
when it is winter, how cold does it get? do you  get snow?

> Cathy F
> where it is raining today and where  the six inches of snow we got
recently is now a muddy lake.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/bubbygirl1972%40gmail.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org