[Nfb-krafters-korner] LOOM Query

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Mon Dec 30 00:17:39 UTC 2013

Hi Catherine, thank you. I had someone check their web site for the round
looms, and they do not come up. Think I will bypass the web and just try
calling them tomorrow when they are open, not always are web pages correct
and updated. I've tried five stores locally for boye round looms no one
stocks them and another web seller where they list them, they state, out of
stock. I will telephone tomorrow and see how I go.
Cheers and sorry for blocking the craft list with my questions, hopefully
you won't see my posts again for a while.
Valerie