[Nfb-krafters-korner] austrailia resources

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 30 03:10:43 UTC 2013

Valerie,
Yes any would be fine as long as they were round and of the large gauge
kind.  I noticed by searching that you can get authentic knitting boards,
but they are  a small gauge and harder to work with when first learning.
You could try
www.hobbylobby.com
I noticed that on a facebook group I belong to a person from Austrailia
ordered from them.  I looked at the shipping and it appears for
international shipping you must call to place an order instead of ordering
online from the store.  There was a mention of lower shipping costs if your
package was sent to a  us destination like a freight forwarder.  I not sure
what that means but you could ask.  The phone number is
405-745-1275. Customer Service is available Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00 CST.