[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit pearl heart afghan class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 03:34:47 UTC 2013

We have 2 phone classes coming up in Jan & Feb that are beginner  classes.

This loom purl heat class is not beginner's class.

We have a beginner's email loom class beginning in Feb 6 I think.  Cut  off
for email classes are 1 week before beginning of class.

In a message dated 12/29/2013 9:29:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,