[Nfb-krafters-korner] what to do with poney beads

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Mon Dec 30 04:04:49 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I was cleaning out my craft supplies out today and found several packs of
pony beads. I was debating making bracelets or earrings with them, but was
wondering if they had any other uses in crafting? I know Amanda did some
classes with pony beads, and seed beads are used in safety pin beading, so I
was wondering what else could be done with these?

Also, are there any web resources for safety pin beading? I will look again
but I don't recall finding anything.

Thanks for any help.