[Nfb-krafters-korner] Addi Loom

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Dec 30 19:05:47 UTC 2013

Hi Deb, Another knitting machine person, smile. I have two silver reed
machines. They came with just about everything you wil need neatly tucked
into the cover of the machine. I have a standard and bulky machines. There
are a couple of us on the list. I have never seen a Bond machine.

Warm smile,

Becky and his royal fluffiness Jake