[Nfb-krafters-korner] Any differences between knifty knitter and boye round looms in ease of use?

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Mon Dec 30 22:00:33 UTC 2013

Hello, I am hoping this is my last question on looms for a bit, but last
evening we did a bit of checking regarding availability of boye and knifty
knitter, now on one site I am sure we read that the knifty knitter is a
little different in that it holds stitches better, a sort of thicker part at
top of pegs.  As I have issues with dropped stitches in knitting, has anyone
else used both boye and knifty and find one easier than the other?

Very best and huge thanks for all the links, advice and patience with all my
loom questions. Valerie