[Nfb-krafters-korner] Any differences between knifty knitterand boye round looms in ease of use?

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Mon Dec 30 23:45:30 UTC 2013

Hello Cathy, no, I hadn't worked that out that you were an instructor, how
nice is that! Thank you for the info regarding the loom, I think I may have
found both the flower loom and the round boye, yay, but yet to confirm. Off
today to try and source the Tunisian crochet needs.

Best wishes from sunny Sth Aus. Valerie