[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class posted: Beginning Kumihimo

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 00:07:01 UTC 2013

Hi Maria,

I just got my supplies for this class in the mail. I purchased them from the
link that Terrence provided. The cord that comes with the kit is either 1mm
or 2mm thick. It feels like rattail cord silky but firm and strong with no
elasticity to it. But from what Terrence has said any material is fine.
After all it is just something to use to learn with. When you are ready to
make something specific then you might want something in particular. worsted
weight yarn should work.
But I know nothing about this craft. So I will see you in class soon!

Cathy F who loves to learn new crafts.