[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shopping for Tunisian supplies

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Tue Dec 31 13:58:19 UTC 2013

As I have never seen anything at all to do with Tunisian, after a day out
shopping and trying four different stores, the only hook I could find was a
long hook called a tricot hook, size 6mm, I think that is similar to size
needed for wristers. Now whether a tricot hook is the same as a Tunisian, I
am not sure and no one could tell me and not one store had a double ended
hook.  I am going to have to buy on line, I assume.  The question I have for
Tunisian, seeing as there is one long hook, how long does the other double
ended hook need be, is it simply used to pick up stitches or do the stitches
get transferred to that double hook?

Thanks in advance. Valerie