[Nfb-krafters-korner] hooded scarf

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 14:21:05 UTC 2013

Just want to say that I love these for winter. I have one from my high
school days that was purchased at a store but resembles a hand knitted item
and one that is more like a purchased sweater that is also very old. I think
they are the best thing for keeping warm and still allowing for good
hearing. It bothers me, very much for my ears to be cold and ear muffs, no
matter what they claim, block too much of my hearing. So, I am voting for
the class on hooded scarfs. This caught my interest and attention
immediately. Happy New Year to all and to all thanks for this NFB division.

Shelbi