[Nfb-krafters-korner] Locker Hooking

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Dec 31 16:32:37 UTC 2013

Locker Hooking is where you use a long crochet hook.  At one end is the normal hook, but at the other end is an eye of a needle.  You work on a canvas similar to latch hooking.  You create designs using scraps of fabric.  The hook is use to "grab" the fabric scrap, while the Needle end is use to "LOCK" the fabric in place.  It looked cool to me!  I watched a video on how to make a bracelet, a basket and trivet.  I think others would enjoy it too!

Cindy Z.