[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy New Year to all!

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Dec 31 22:12:13 UTC 2013

Joyce,
I hope you get this before signing off but it is nothing that can not wait.
Enjoy the ebening and bringing in the New Year, and I might make a
suggestion, On the day of the new year, maybe you would post on all the new
things that happened in 2013 like the first year we started email classes
and now many new menbers we got in the year and some special things we did
this year to post a time line to keep each year to see how er have grown
like the new show you did. Just a way of posting memories for the old and
new members to add to each year from Ms. President. Happy New Year
Terry K