[Nfb-krafters-korner] o t Lets Go Ravens

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Feb 1 07:28:48 UTC 2013

Henry and Other Ravens Fans,

What makes you think the Ravens will win?  I hate to burst your bubble but,
the 49ers are going to be smoking (and I don't mean cigarettes.)

Okay, I know what some of you are thinking and no, it's not just because I
live in California.  The truth is that I've been a 49ers fan since 1996 and
believe me, I love to see them win the Superbowl!.

So, Let's go ravens-NOT!

Well, everyone enjoy the game.  I'm sure though that if for some unknown
reason the Ravens win, you won't be crying me a river but, I'll be crying in
my mug of Diet Dr. Pepper (not beer.)

On a serious note, my husband Adam and I are almost ready to make our move
from Carson to Sacramento due to his recent employment as an Orientation and
Mobility Instructor at the Sacramento Society for the Blind.  You can still
reach me at this e--mail but, soon, I'll be changing to comcaste.  I'll let
you know before that so the e-mails don't bounce and you get worried.  Both
of us are well and just busy with the move.

Regards,

Denise