[Nfb-krafters-korner] Super Bowl Scarf

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 1 14:44:18 UTC 2013

Hi Henry,

The scarf I said I would like to make Sunday is Sarah's pattern she posted
to list. I looked for yarn for it yesterday but didn't find a skein I liked.
With all the education Sarah's giving us on yarns, I'm getting particular.
:) Going to try again today.

I did mention a needle knit hearts pattern that can be a dish cloth or
repeated for a scarf and other projects. Is that the one you mean?

Karen